1,053 squares

Comments

  1. That is absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!!!! I hope you had a great time at your retreat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Christine! And, yes, I had a blast. It's so great to be cooped up with others who totally understand my obsessions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love this quilt! Just beautiful, Phyllis!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Diana. I'm dying to get started quilting it. Have to wait for that pesky company to leave :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Phyllis, thanks for leaving your blog site for us to read, it's a great blog. Check our facebook page on Friday to find out the winner of the Blog-of-the-Week!

    This is a beautiful, beautiful quilt; Keep up the fabulous work!

    www.americanquilter.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I think I have ADD

57, 3, 15

TBR Day. Conor's Way / Laura Lee Guhrke. 1996