Another new purse


I recently finished this purse with matching wallet. The purse is from a pattern by Quilt Plus. I bought the pattern at a quilt show in Pennsylvania a couple years ago. If I take my purse to another show where the owner is vending again, I get a free pattern and I'll have my picture taken for her handbag gallery. Hopefully she'll be in Cincinnati for IQF in April. Meanwhile, it's fun to look at the wide variety of bags and purses in the gallery. The owner of this company is very talented.

The wallet pattern is by Atkinson Designs. The pattern makes it very easy to attach the zipper. Zippers are intimidating.

My Pfaff had to go to the hospital again. I miss it :-(
                                                     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I think I have ADD

57, 3, 15

TBR Day. Conor's Way / Laura Lee Guhrke. 1996