Quilts Finished in March

My 6-month UFO Challenge continues and another success. This was an easy month since I only needed to quilt this small table runner. This little quilt is special as it was the project I made for a paint chip challenge that I did with the QBFFs. (You can click on the "paint chip challenge" label in the sidebar to see previous posts about it.) The picture below should probably be re-done, although I sort of like the effect of the light coming from behind it. It was a very windy day when I took it down to the track for the picture, so I had to pick an area of fencing where the wind would blow the quilt against it. Now that it's done I really like having this on my kitchen table.

My other finished quilt for the month was Dorothy St. James' book cover quilt, which I wrote about here.
Two relatively small quilts, but two more finished. My total for the year is up to five!

Comments

  1. They look fabulous! I love them both--I bet Dorothy loves her quilt. How nice to see her books like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And Dorothy has been extremely enthusiastic and kind in her comments. I'm happy and relieved that she likes it so much.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I think I have ADD

57, 3, 15

A personal update