It's Auction time again!

For the 10th year in a row, author Brenda Novak is sponsoring her annual online auction for diabetes research. For the 6th year in a row, I have a quilted item in the auction.

In case you haven't noticed the dearth of blog posting this last year, I have to say that it's been a busy, and at times, stressful year. Blogging has been low on my priority list. Knowing I shouldn't add to an already full plate, I decided to donate a quilt I made last summer. I made it for fun and it's never been used. It's just waiting for a good home.

So if you, or someone you know, needs a baby quilt, I hope you'll bid on it. Here's a direct link to my quilt on the auction site. Please feel free to "like" it on Facebook or tweet about it.

The quilt is made from a charm pack of the "Amelia" collection of fabrics by Me and My Sisters Designs for Moda. I used a soft flannel for the backing and quilted it simply with Aurifil 50 wt. white cotton thread. It measures about 45" x 50".



Thanks, as always, for your support and encouragement. It means the world to me and my family. Type 1 Diabetes is personal for us.

Comments

  1. This is a beautiful, beautiful quilt! I love the artistry shown in your work, and it's a delightful addition to the fundraiser auction. I'm sure any parent of a newborn would be thrilled to receive an heirloom piece like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darlene, Thank you so very much! I really appreciate your kind words. I hope it will be loved, wherever it finds a home.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I think I have ADD

57, 3, 15

TBR Day. Deadly Descent / Kaylea Cross. 2011