Three More Quilts

2017 is shaping up to be a banner year for sewing! I am enjoying the luxury of a great deal of spare time right now. Most of my evenings after work are spent quietly at home as are many of my weekends, giving me plenty of opportunities to sew. So here are three more quilts I've finished recently. I think that brings my total up to 11 for the year (granted many of them have been quite small).

First up is another mini, paper-pieced quilt. I bought the pattern several years ago and have wanted to make it sooner rather than later. The pattern is by Eileen Sullivan of Designers Workshop. Her patterns are easy to make if you're an experienced paper piecer, but there sure are a lot of little pieces in this!

 Next up is a quilt called Bonfire Sampler from AnneMarie Chany's book Sister Sampler Quilts. AnneMarie spoke at my guild last year and a friend and I were inspired to participate in her blog's 2016 quilt along. My friend and I made 2 of each block and swapped half our blocks. I really love this quilt so much because it was something I did with someone who is very important to me.

This last one was a very quick project I made in just over a week. I was able to do this because my family was away for a week and I didn't have to cook or clean. It's a baby quilt for another friend's sister-in-law. The pattern is from Maple Island Quilts.

No more mini quilts for a while. I just spent three hours basting a full-sized quilt and I'll start piecing another one that's just shy of full-sized later this week. And I need to squeeze another baby quilt in before Labor Day.

Goals. I have them.

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I think I have ADD

57, 3, 15

TBR Day. Deadly Descent / Kaylea Cross. 2011